Me, A Violinist?
Me, A Violinist?
Deciding whether to try out the violin? Look no further, now there is a way to do it WITHOUT committing lots of money and time.
- Fun, informal environment to interact and get to know a local teacher
- Hear the violin performed
- Learn about the Suzuki method and its application to young children
- See your child play a practice "box" violin as well as try out a real instrument
- Help your child take the first steps toward good habits of practice and playing this unique instrument
- PLUS TWO FREE private lessons at Edward's Violin Studio, included in course tuition ($104 value).
Parents must attend with child.
Class is open to ages 5-9. Instruments and practice “box” violins will be provided.
The fee for the class is $75 early bird registration by June 30, 2017, $85 before August 1, 2017, and $95 after August 1.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 5, 2017.
Something to do AFTER all the other camps are finished!
Now there is a way to explore violin lessons with a local expert, in an informal setting, for a few days during the summer, just at the time when you are looking for an activity.
Each day we will explore the Suzuki method of violin instruction, which includes movement, body awareness, games, singing, and visual teaching tools, all designed to build interest and quickly form correct habits.
The most important thing in beginning music lessons is selecting a teacher. But finding the right teacher for your child is hard, especially if you are not a musician yourself, or don’t know the lay of the land for this instrument. The choices are bewildering for which program, which teacher, or which school will be the right fit.
Participants will also get the opportunity to sign up for two additional free private lessons at Edward’s Violin Studio.
Class is open to ages 5-9. Parents must attend with their child. Instruments and practice “box” violins will be provided.
The fee for the class is $75 early bird registration by June 30, 2017, $85 by August 1, 2017, and $95 after August 1.